Top 8 Reasons to Work with a Local Mortgage Lender
You often you see advertisements, whether online or on TV, that advertise low interest rates with national lenders. In these ads, the national lenders appear to be the best route for homebuyers to take. However, what the ads don’t tell you about are the downsides of working with people you don’t know or people that don’t know the area in which you are buying. That’s why it’s important to work with a local lender, title company and insurance agents. Here are a few other reasons you should work with local people.
- Face-to-face time with one of our experienced team members to discuss the best options that fit your personal needs.
- Our team works side-by-side with the Realtor as a team in order to facilitate the process successfully.
- We work when you need us. We do not have standard banker’s hours, our team is available when you’re available - after hours and on the weekends.
- Our team lives in the community you live in. We understand the uniqueness of our community and local real-estate trends.
- Sellers are more receptive to offers when a local lender provides a pre-qualification letter that accompanies the offer. Our flexible hours help you when you find that perfect home over the weekend. Once we have pre-qualified you, our Loan Originators can quickly provide you with a letter to match your offer.
- Our work does not stop with the application. We walk you through the entire loan process and attend most all closings. We continue to provide you with a personal touch that a national lender cannot offer.
- We have experienced Loan Originators that work closely with you. They are not a person working in a call center trained to answer the phone.
- A local lender works with local realtors, appraisers, title companies, surveyors and insurance companies, which in turn provides you with the best service available.
One question you need to ask yourself is, “Do you want to just be a ‘number’ or do you want to be treated like a valued client?”
We would love the opportunity to work with you and provide the best financing options customized to fit your needs. To learn more about our Mortgage Team, please click here or call 844.FCB-TEXAS.