Save more for the future at FirstCapital Bank.
Looking for a personal savings account that can help you achieve your goals? Find it right here at FirstCapital Bank of Texas. Whether you’re just starting to save for the future—or have been saving regularly for years—you’re sure to find the personal savings account that meets your needs.
First Savings is a great way to start.
There’s no better time to start saving than right now. First Savings makes it easy to get started.
- Open your account with only $100.
- Earn interest on your entire balance.
- Maintain $100 minimum daily balance to avoid a $5 monthly service charge.
- Make up to three no-fee withdrawals each month. There is a $3 fee for each withdrawal in excess of three per month.
- Link your First Savings account to any FirstCapital checking account and your interest will be compounded monthly, and you’ll receive a monthly combined statement for both accounts. (Unlinked First Savings accounts receive a quarterly statement.)
First Money Market is ideal for more seasoned savers.
If you’ve already begun saving, the First Money Market savings account could be a good choice to maximize your savings.
- Open your account with a $2,500 minimum balance.
- Benefit from a tiered interest rate, so the more you save, the more you earn.
- Maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance to avoid a $12 monthly service charge.
- Make up to six withdrawals per month at no fee. There is a $15 fee for each withdrawal in excess of six per month.
Manage your savings your way.
No matter which of our personal saving accounts you choose, you’ll have access to a host of great conveniences and value-added options:
- FREE debit/ATM card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Your choice of paper or e-Statements