Cash and Treasury Management
The Most Efficient Way to Manage Business Finances
Control your business’ cash flow to strengthen your bottom line with FirstCapital Bank of Texas’ Cash and Treasury Management services. Our team of experienced professionals take the time to understand your cash flow challenges so they can design a customized strategy with the best liquidity, payable, and receivable solutions for your business.
Get even more out of your business’ cash and treasury management services when you complement them with FCB’s Business Online Banking, a sophisticated financial tool that merges seamlessly with the rest of your operation. View accounts, transfer funds, access online statements and check images, pay bills, initiate stop payments, research transactions—and more—in a secure and convenient real-time environment with flexible employee-access options.
Get your receivables into your accounts and boost access to working capital:
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC): Securely and conveniently scan and deposit your checks into one or multiple accounts from anywhere.
- ACH Origination: Optimize cash flow and improve receivable collection by timing your electronic funds transfers.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): If your company receives incoming ACH items with addenda, you understand how critical it is to translate that supplemental data, such as remittance information, into a useful format. Use our EDI service to provide timely, accurate and efficient reports that enable your company to post payments to your receivables.
Increase productivity and profitability while controlling administrative costs:
- Small Business Bill Pay: Pay virtually all bills and invoices, view payment history, and schedule one-time or recurring payments.
- ACH Origination: Schedule payments for better cash flow control of payroll direct deposits, preauthorized credits, vendor payments, federal and state tax payments and cash concentration transfers between accounts.
- Wire Transfers: Transfer funds quickly and securely for same-day deposit into accounts at another financial institution.
- Positive Pay: Prevent fraud with ACH and check verification – that flags suspicious ACH transactions and checks – and alerts you to make your pay or no-pay decision with the click of a button.
Manage your daily cash flow—and maximize idle funds’ earnings potential:
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA): Automatically transfer funds large enough to only cover checks presented to improve your disbursements, collections and cash flow control.
- Commercial Loan Sweep: Automatically move money between your business checking account and commercial line of credit. Idle funds in your business checking account are automatically used to pay down your line of credit, reducing your interest expense. Automatic loan sweeps from your commercial line of credit into your business checking account help you avoid overdraft and other account and/or service fees. You set a target balance for your business checking account and your commercial line of credit automatically maintains that balance.
- Multibank Reporting: Know exactly where all of your business finances stand with Business Online Banking, where you can view transactions and create graphs, charts and consolidated spreadsheets.
If you’re ready for more efficient business management, contact us or call Cash Management and Treasury support at 844-322-8393.